If you were leaving the University and want to fulfil your obligation at the Library, You should:
- contact with Lending Point of Library (first choice Library, where you register first),
- return every item reported on the library account and pay all your debs,
- bring or send by email an international exchange student confirmation card (Erasmus),
Two ways to close a personal Library account:
- Please, send by email an international exchange student confirmation card to email adress – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The librarian will fill this card in and add a signature and stamps from your Faculty Library and send it back to you.
- After receiving a sign (date, stamp and signature) from the Lending Point on the student confirmation card, the student has no obligation at The Library and the personal library account will be closed.
- The librarian on duty could ask you about the student credit book (paper index). Please bring it with You and your student ID card (if a paper index is not issued – only a valid student card).
- Students who have a paper index should visit the Lending Point in person.
- After receiving a stamp “books have been returned” in their credit books or a sign from the Lending Point about no debs, the reader’s library card is invalid and the personal library account will be closed.
The reader has no longer access the Library account and resources on the same rules as previously.